- DAILY INSPIRATION How to use a telephone, the old school way. If only modern technology came with such useful gui… ift.tt/2lVrvx9 20 hours ago
- DAILY INSPIRATION How to use a telephone, the old school way. If only modern technology came with such useful... fb.me/3FHSHwgS8 20 hours ago
- DAILY INSPIRATION The healthiest mindset to have. lithub.com/why-you-should… fb.me/7MAX4v1qv 1 day ago
- DAILY INSPIRATION The healthiest mindset to have. ift.tt/292XKFf ift.tt/292XKFf 1 day ago
- How is a mummy's heart not to melt when these kisses are being blown across the room?? 😍😍😘 #babylove #babytime #mo… ift.tt/2pnfpP6 1 day ago
whatcha looking for?
stalk my posting habits
the 13 hr happy belly count
A list of the foods that have pleased me in 13 hours flat of being home. All items are linked for explanations for my Aussie family.
1. Kaya Toast
2. Roti Prata
4. Old Chang Kee curry puff and fried sotong
6. Home made Chai
8. Iced Horlicks
Some of my favorite childhood foods, all in the one day. Only things missing were a proper chapati meal, sugar cane juice, and Chai Tow Kway. Will have to rectify on part 2 of trip, with a healthy serve of Dulang.
Things I did today since arriving at 7am – errands, banking, some work, hang with dad, go visit cousin in hospital and take her home, hang at Aunt’s house, drove around aimlessly wandering old memories with loud music drowning out any emotions it was all bringing up, get fed, pack for Brasil, more chats with dad. Now for dinner, then off to the airport again!
Missing all of you!